Thursday, February 5, 2015

Long time since I've posted here

Hey!  Its been quite a while since I've posted here.  I finally had to get a full time job, and in my spare time I've been adding quite a few new features to the engine.  I turned it into its own library so updating the engine will update it for every game with easy! (no more copy pasting!)  I have set up a loginmenu module so now if I ever want to implement user accounts that's ready.  I have re coded nearly everything.  I have also released a new app "Virtual Vape Pen", which was just a test app to see how all the new code is working, and to see how to work with the android microphone. I will be starting work on a new app very soon, I will post everything I add to the engine and info about the new app here!

No comments:

Post a Comment